sábado, março 19, 2005

I Want To See Wilco Live Next Monday!

Well, while bands like WILCO are still without playing in Portugal and Madrid is, still, a little bit far to go just for a concert, I have to stay at home listening to the records and hoping that one day we'll see them in Portugal... But, if there's anyone interested in sharing a CAB to Madrid or something...please feel free to say something! Anyway, we still can hope that in the future they will come to play in Portugal, we just have to see now what's going on with Rufus Wainwright, 1st one concert in a big, out-of-place, festival; them a small, crowded, room; recently at Coliseum opening for some insignificant radio friendly - I'm so miserable that sucks - named Keane; and finally on the 24 and 25 of April in the coliseums of Lisbon and Porto. Like we say in Portugal: não há fome que não dê em fartura! Who cannot go to Madrid just have to wait and see... the same thought goes to the concert of Interpol in Madrid next month... We just have to be patience!
Ah, but we have The PIXIES live this summer at Paredes de Coura Festival (17 to 20 of August, The Pixies will be on the 17)
This photo was taken from: ; if the author is feeling abused by the fact that I'm not paying any copyrights please contact me and I will immediately remove it from my blog! Well, one fact is that I'm not making any with it, but that's other question...
 Posted by Hello