segunda-feira, maio 16, 2005

FEIST

Fell in love with a girl
fell in love once and almost completely...




Well, I have to say that this Feist album is really good and has been growing on me slowly. It is a shame that the tickets for the concert are already sold out. It was love at first hearing but soon I forgot to hear it, until one good friend told me it was really nice and I returned into it. And it is, its damn good, so soft, so clear, so sissy; sometimes happy, sometimes sad; but most of all it’s easy to listen to, it’s catchy and she’s not a sad bastard. Still, my favorite song is Lonely Lonely, but I like others, like for instance, Mushaboom; One Evening; Secret Heart; and Inside & Out.
Ah, just one thing, after this post I will be on blog vacations and I will re-arrange the blog template, no more black wallpaper, no more stories & songs about sad bastards, no more dark feelings, no more feeling like sh*t and more of everything else. So see y’all soon in colours!

PS: The fact is that I felt in love with too many girls, first it was Beth (Orton)- she is still the 2nd best, then Patti (Smith) - she is the best, Shara (Nelson) – the singer that sings Unfinished Sympathy of Massive Attack, Emiliana (Torrini) – the lovely voice of Why? the song by Gus Gus, and now Feist… all great singers, but of course there is none like Patti, she’s the thing, she has it! For sure I forgot a lot more but you get the picture.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lerato said...

I'll miss the songs, but yes some holidays from posting will be good if that means studying hard and passing all six subjects, which I know you will, you just need loads of pacience, concentration and a little effort, because you already have the brains ;)

10:25 da manhã  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home